Terms & Conditions | Maison White Fine Gifts & Interiors
The term ‘Fine Gifts & Interiors’ or ‘Maison White’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10/11 Red Lion Yard, Colchester, Essex. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For Europe, America, Canada and Rest of World, shipping costs range between £5 and £20 up to 2 kgs (based on the value/weight of the item(s), the actual shipping cost will be calculated at checkout). Our system gives an estimate for the carriage based on normal transactions, we reserve the right to reconfirm the actual carriage charge as applicable and will notify you of any change before completing your order.
By default we prefer that all parcels dispatched to UK are sent “tracked & signed for”. If you specifically request an area for your order to be left at, if not in, or for any other reason, we will not be liable for non-delivery. We will obtain proof of postage but as the parcel will not be tracked and signed for we will not obtain proof of delivery and will be unable to assist in any claim.
Returns & Refunds
If you change your mind, you can return an order, in full or in part, at your expense, for a refund. Please notify us of your intention to return, all or part of your order, quoting your order ID, by emailing [email protected] within 14 days of receipt of the order. Please enclose a copy of your notification with the returned items.
If you wish to exchange, any or all of the items, on your order, you will need to return the unwanted items to us, as above, for a refund and place a new order online, for the items that you would like instead.
If you received a free item, as part of a promotion, and you return the entire order, or the value of the returned items, means you would not have received, the free item, please return it with the items, that you do not wish to keep.
If your order qualified for free delivery and you subsequently decide to return your order in full or in part, where the net transaction falls below the free delivery threshold we reserve the right to charge the original postage at the rate when the original order was placed.
Where additional postage was paid we will only refund the basic postage cost.
Any replacement items for free of postage will be conditional on achieving the free postage threshold.
At our discretion we may accept returns beyond the 14 day period, however this must be pre-agreed before the item is returned. A restocking fee of 15% of the order/item value will be deducted. The net amount can be used against the purchase of a replacement item(s) to the same value or more.
For International orders the refund excludes actual postal cost and an additional 10% re-stocking fee will also apply.
For trade sales (to businesses, paid by business cards, business paypal, personnel card, volume sales and multiple items) all sales are final. Any shortages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. Any returns subject to agreement, and will exclude postage and incur a 10% restocking fee.
All items must be returned in a saleable condition.
We will arrange for the original Debit/Credit card to be refunded, within 14 days of receipt, of the cancellation notice.
All returns should be addressed to:-
10/11 Red Lion Yard
If you return any goods to us, we advise you to send “signed for”, please obtain a certificate of posting and tracking details from your carrier. We cannot be held liable for any returns not received.
Faulty Items/Incorrect goods received
Where possible, we will check items for faults before despatch. If you think any of the goods are faulty/incorrect please notify us within 48 hours of receipt, quoting your order ID, by emailing [email protected] and then return the item(s) to us, at the above address. We will arrange a replacement or refund (including the return postage) to the original Debit/Credit card, on receipt of the faulty/incorrect item(s).
This does not affect your statutory rights.
All prices displayed on our website are inclusive of VAT (excluding children’s books) at the standard rate of 20%, our VAT Registration Number is 265746961. A VAT receipt will be produced on request.
Where parcels are sent outside the EU, the price remains the same with the VAT portion contributing towards postage and packing. The customer is responsible for all import duties and taxes.